Thursday 18 July 2013

Spoiled Rotten

Flying over the ocean is long and tiring, however one must honour the brilliant person who designed the pods in business class.  They were nothing short of amaying.  The chair moved every which way and had a massage component.  Sleeping was fully reclined and the pillow was REAL and the blanket was a quilt.  You are quite cocooned in the space and it is very private.  I was able to sleep, almost uninterrupted, for 6 hours!
The pod... reclines to a bed!

Lots of delicious food



I arrived in Zurich at 8 AM for a 5 hour stop over, so I took the train into the city and walked along the river until I could see Lake Zurich.  It was awesome to stretch my legs.  The city is pretty with lots of older beautiful buildings, and no shortage of clocks. It is interesstnig for me to hear so much German.  Some of it makes sense from high school, but not much.  Now I'm back at the airport lounge getting ready for the next flight!  I will add pictures to this later as ther is no hook up for the USB here to download pictures.


Zurich's business class lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment